12 partners from 9 countries created the Excellence in Research, Social and Technological Innovation Project Management consortium, led by ZSI from Austria. They form a collaborative learning community with the core purpose of increasing the capacity for excellence in ReSTI project acquisition, planning, and implementation in the Danube Region.
- Development and implementation of the curriculum and teaching and/or learning methods
- Establishment and implementation of a helpdesk
- Creation of strategy and regional roadmaps
- Increase of employability of young graduates as ReSTI project Managers
The project is primarily oriented towards young ReSTI project managers, as well as administrators in public and private organizations engaged in ReSTI projects, within the Danube Region. Additionally, available know-how within partner institutions regarding ReSTI project management is to be shared with the civil society and small businesses, as well as young graduates as first-time applicants to transnational and multicultural projects.
Development of ReSTI learning modules, roadmaps and strategy, as well as the helpdesk is to benefit the wider community within the Danube region. Hence, project stakeholders include education and training centres, as well as higher education institutions who will benefit from the developed curriculum. Public authorities, other decision makers and NGOs can notice the importance that the development of strategy and regional roadmaps hold for successfully directing public policy decisions in this area. Sustainability of the project is guaranteed since the developed learning modules will be built into existing curricula after the project ends in July 2019.
Duration: 02/2017 - 07/2019
ReSTI.academy kick-off: Interview with Gabriela Legaspi de Csáky-Pallavicini (Austria)
Participants and video footage of the kick-off meeting: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwHKIev4qVuYsgboZmZ_SVw/videos
Find here more information about the project and subscribe to our newsletter: www.interreg-danube.eu/approved-projects/excellence-in-resti
Find our press release in English here: http://www.fh-burgenland.at/fileadmin/user_upload/PDFs/Pressemeldungen/Meldungen_2018_2019/PRESS_RELEASE_ReSTI.academy___Kick-off_meeting_EN.pdf
Funding agency, research and cooperation partners
Excellence in Research, Social and Technological Innovation Project Management (Excellence-in-ReSTI) is implemented within Interreg Danube Transnational Programme with the financial support of the European Union ERDF and IPA funds.
- Applied Research and Communications Fund, Bulgarien
- Social Innovation Lab, Kroatien
- University of Ljubljana, Slowenien
- HIPAVILON Hungarian Intellectual Property Agency Nonprofit Ltd., Ungarn
- Charles University in Prague, Tschechische Republik
- EuroVienna EU-consulting & -management GmbH, Österreich
- University of Belgrade – Faculty of Economics, Serbien
- Ministry of economy – Directorate for Development of Small and Medium Enterprises, Montenegro
- School of Economics and Business, University of Sarajevo, Bosnien & Herzegowina
- Nongovernmetal organization World and Danube, Serbien